Tuesday 19 February 2013

Discovery

I am shock to say that Adesola was right when I spoke to her around October of last year. She told me that I had more material in my inquiry than I realised and she was absolutely right but, in my panic mood of mind of not completing any interviews or having limited literature sources, I did not see it at the time. I thought because I haven't completed what I stated from module 2,  It was going to be impossible to do the inquiry (I still didn't have enough information to complete the inquiry but I had a lot of information that would have been a great starting point and was a great starting point). It was only when I started to attend the open days and researching some of my literature that I knew more about my topic than I realised.
My experiences as a Performing Arts student and my new work at a six form college had given me a lot of insight and information into this topic.

My point of this blog is to look at the broader picture and expand your mind, thought and experience beyond the initial findings because you will be surprise at where the inquiry can take you.  

3 comments:

  1. Great post, I am sure it will be really helpful for others. Hope people read it
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post have been caught my interest, because I do have to admit that the inquiry kicked off a process. I really don't know why, but it made me to a stronger person who do now know more about my field of profession. It enlarged my visual field and changed it also completely. I do now see things different than before and my additional knowledge that I collected during the inquiry process made me more confident in my field of profession. Do you made the same experiences?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I do Katharina. Before I had basic ideas now I have more of a rounder and an in depth ideas about my field. Thank you for view my post and I am happy it has help it some way.

    ReplyDelete