Saturday 2 February 2013

Literature Reviews


After attending the presentation I now know what can of literature review that is required for the inquiry. After re-investigating some literature review, I have found some that is related to my topic. However, the literatures I have come across so far, either talks about primary educations or university educations. So far I haven't come across any literatures that talk about (UK) college or Further educations. If anyone and suggests any literature they might have come across relating to Performing Arts in colleges (UK) or Further education, I will appreciate it.

Here are some of the list of literatures I have come across; Some of you may find these relevant to you inquiries.


Flood Sweat and Theory: Research Through Practice by John Freeman

The Dance Conortium Report on Arts and Cognition in Performance

Research Methods in Theatre and Performing by Baz Kershaw and Helen Nicholson

Non-Traditional Entrants to Higher Education: They talk about people like me by Marion Bowl

Understanding Learning and Teaching: The Experience in Higher Education by Michael Prosser and Keith Trigwell

Parental Choice? A Critical Reconsideration of choice and the Debate about choice by PL Thomas

Teaching for Quality Learning at University (4 Edition) by John Biggs and Catherine Tang

Choosing the Right College 2010-2011: The Whole Truth about America's Top School by John Zmirak

Choosing your Degree Course and University by Brian Heap

No comments:

Post a Comment