Sunday 10 February 2013

Open Day/Evening

I had a mix success this week in regards to my interview with the institutions. I had a very successful interview with one institution on 7 February 2013 where the staffs were nice, welcoming and answer every questions. I also took the opportunity to had over a consent form and letter to a parent and her daughter who attended the performing arts opening evening. I'm still waiting for her phone call, I don't mind if she doesn't call because both of us were asking questions at the same time and the information and observation I got from her and her daughter answer most of my questions. I just missed the beginning of their inquiry about the course and institution.

The second open day I attended was a wast of time because they only did a level 2 course in Performing Arts and I am really interested in a level 3 or above course.

I still have about one more interview to collect from the institutions and I have about two more chances/open evening to attend.

I am hoping I can also interview parents/students on the day of these event of interview them over the half term.

After the half term I really want to start analysing the data and literature and over the Easter break to start making an attempt on the inquiry.

The good news is that I now know the format my artifact will be presented and it is a format that compliment very well the inquiry and my journey through this course and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment