Tuesday 19 March 2013

Artifact

Even though I just started writing up my inquiry (last weekend) because I wanted to do most of the data gathering before I tacked the writing aspect of things. It seems like I am behind especially when I read other blogs, but, I have to say that I have also used my time to research (this also need its own research process) and think about how I will present my artifact.

This is not an easy process (I also tends to opt for the difficult formate and research when it comes to this inquiry) but my final discussion in how I will present my artifact not only suit the inquiry and its audience but also fit me and my life journey not only in this course but for outside of the course.

I am hoping to complete first drift of the inquiry and give it to my adviser by mid next week and then finish the main body of the artifact. I have tackled the artificial section.

I would like to complete everything by next weekend (30 March 2013).  

2 comments: