Thursday 15 March 2012

Questions for the Professional Inquiry

After serious brainstorming, analysing and thinking about the line of inquiry I want to pursuit; I have come up with some questions I think might be befitting to the inquiry and I would like some feedback if that is at all possible. Thanks again in advance.
Who is my market audience?

What are my Unique Selling Points (USP)?

What marketing tools are available?

What marking tools are more effective in developing clients/students interests?

What marketing tools are more cost effective for a new business/performing arts school?

How can these marketing tools communicate the school objectives to potential students/clients effectively?

What period of time should new company cease marketing?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, a little part of my inquiry issue deals also with marketing, because I want to close the gap between marketing and graphic design. I have read a lot about Neuromarketing within the last few weeks. Maybe this is interesting for you too. I think you have started well with your questions, maybe you can try to bring them into a chronological order. Something like: Who are your main target group? How can you get these information? How can you reach them (how, where, when)? Are social media interesting as a marketing platform? (no costs) In this point the issue of Korliane Suy "Startup Companies" would be interesting for you too. Which media do you want to use? How can you catch the interest of your target group? You could collect ideas and afterwards you can work out your timetable. I hope that helps

    ReplyDelete