Saturday 26 November 2011

Can Literature be a form of Networking?

Talking about networking, my friend who was moving back to Spain gave me a book about teaching dance (“DansAthletic: A Teacher’s Resource” by Kathryn Sexton and Luca Silvestrini). This book is very useful to me because it will not only help me improve my teaching methods but also improve my dance skills. When we think about networking we always think about people and how people can help you move the career ladder. We hardly consider literature (excluding jobs hunting newspapers or academically related literature; for Example, University reading lists) as a form of networking. I think this is a form of networking because it is helping me in my career and is improving my performance which in return will help me gain the right attention to get more networks and to move up on my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment