Monday 17 October 2011

Response to the Video comment

Sorry about this guys but I still can not make comments on my blog and most of the other blogs, so I am posting my comment instead.

Thank you very much for your lovely and comments, I really appreciate it.

I was dreading to make the video because I hate to see and hear myself on screen (even though I'm an actress, ironic I know) but when I watch pervious BAPP video that inspired me to do my video like this. I know you wanted some personal touches but I would have to asked about 40 or so people’s consent to show their faces (my last acting work) or get consent from schools and parents (too many people to count) for the teaching side of my career.

Thanks again for your comments and I would take it on board for the next video (if there is a next video). That would be a challenge (I love challenges).

2 comments:

  1. Have you checked your settings if you are finding it had to make comments? Keep checking your own settings. How are the reflection tasks going?
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adesola, I did check my setting but every thing seem to be fine. What I did was save my setting and it seems to have worked.

    It is going along fine, I just did it over the weekend because I've been busy with auditions and fighting the cold and flu. I did enjoy your session, it was different and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete